Subject: FM Tools database

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:16:03 +0000 (GMT)

Of possible interest to (LOTOS) tools developers?

--------------- Begin forwarded message ---------------
From: [email-masked] (Tim Denvir)
Subject: FM Tools database
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 95 13:28 GMT
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Updated details of the Formal Methods Tools database
can be obtained from the following ftp sites:

        chopwell.ncl.ac.uk  in  pub/fm_tools/fm_tools_db

        ftp.ecs.soton.ac.uk  in  pub/packages/fmtools/fmtools.txt

        ftp.cs.waikato.ac.nz  in  pub/formal_methods/fm_tools_db

        sail.stanford.edu in
pub/clt/FMTDB/fm_tools_db-instructions and fm_tools_db file

Updated instructions for sending details of FM tools for
the database are at the head of the database.  There is now
no charge for anyone since we are about to get EC support for
maintaining the database for the next 18 months.

The database is now much easier to read.  It is presented
in two formats: the first is human readable and the second
is with fields separated by tabs for loading into your
favourite database application.  Since there are only
31 entries, the former will probably be the most useful
for the present.

More sites, especially in the European Community, are desired.
Anyone who can offer a site, please e-mail me.  Updates
are planned every three months.

Anyone wishing to have details of their tool put into the
database, please read the instructions available from one of
the above sites or e-mail me.

Best wishes,

Tim Denvir

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
                             /
Tim Denvir                   /
                             /
Translimina Ltd.             /   E-mail :
[email-masked]
55a Compton Road             /
Winchmore Hill               /   Phone  : +44-(0)181-360-9205
LONDON N21 3NU               /   FAX    : as phone
U. K.                        /
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//

---------------- End forwarded message ----------------