Subject: AMiLP'95 Call for Participation (short version)

From: [email-masked] (Pippo Scollo)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 23:39:58 +0100

Algebraic Methods in Language Processing, AMiLP'95
             Enschede, The Netherlands, 6-8 December 1995

                        CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

          Tenth Twente Workshop on Language Technology (TWLT)
                              joint with
              First AMAST Workshop on Language Processing

The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers on formal
language theory, programming language theory and natural language
description theory, who have a common interest in the use of algebraic
methods to describe syntactic, semantic and pragmatic properties of
language. The workshop does not concentrate on natural language only;
some twenty invited speakers will focus on algebraic methods in formal
languages, programming languages and natural languages. The workshop
programme, abstracts of the invited talks and other information is
available on the AMiLP'95 WWW page, at URL:

   http://www.cs.utwente.nl/data/amast/workshops/AMiLP95.html

Participation is limited to 50 attendees at most. Reduced-fee advance
registration is accepted till Friday 1st December. You may register via
the WWW at the aforementioned URL, or by requesting a registration form
from the AMiLP'95 e-mail address

   [email-masked]

to which all inquiries relating to the workshop should be addressed.
The registration form is also attached to the full (plain-text) version
of this announcement, which can be retrieved by anonymous ftp from

   ftp site  : ftp.cs.utwente.nl
   directory : pub/doc/amast/workshops/
   file      : AMiLP95CallPart.txt