Subject: Re: request of references

From: [email-masked] (Tommaso Bolognesi)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 16:06:36 -0600

>>I would like you to inform you about the availability of yet another book
>> on LOTOS, entitled: LOTOSPHERE - software development using LOTOS.
>Where is this book available and who is the publisher ?
>
>Thanks,
>madhu

I've seen your (old) message.
If you are interested in a late answer, here it is: info on the book (by
Kluwer Academic Publishers) is found at:

gopher://gopher.wkap.nl/00gopher_root1:[book.comp.9500]9500109.txt

T. Bolognesi

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tommaso Bolognesi               phone:  +39-50-593.319
C.N.R. Istituto CNUCE           fax:    +39-50-90.40.52
36, Via S. Maria                e-mail  [email-masked]
56100 - Pisa - Italy
--------------------------------------------------------------------
      !in gyrum imus nocte et consumimur ignI (iveL omirP)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++