Subject: Re: LOTOS verification tools

From: Eric Madelaine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 1995 14:17:09 +0200

Our verification toolset is connected to the Lotosphere environment and can be
used for Lotos programs.

The Toolset is the "Meije Verification Toolset", and contains tools (Mauto,
Hoggar) for:
building finite transition systems and minimizing them along various
bisimulation equivalences; abstracting them with a notion of abstract actions;
proving equivalences; all those with either explicit or implicite
representations, and a strong concern for compositional computations.
There is also a tool (Atg) for displaying graphicaly the computed automata.

You can get information on the WWW at:

	http://www.inria.fr/meije/meijetools.html

We also distribute Minilite, the Lotosphere environment for Lotos.

Eric Madelaine
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric Madelaine                tel: 33-93657807 (secretary: ...7825)
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis        fax: 33-93657765
Route des lucioles            email: [email-masked]
BP 93
06902 Sophia-Antipolis CEDEX	bureau: L123
	FRANCE
-------------------------------------------------------------------