Subject: IWPTS'95

From: *** Toma *** <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 15:47:23 +0200

POSTPONED DEADLINE IWPTS'95
		---------------------------

Dear colleagues,

we have decided to postpone the paper submission deadline 
to the 15 th April.

  	Best regards, 

  	Ana Cavalli and Stanislaw Budkowski

**************************************************************************

			CALL FOR PAPERS - IWPTS' 95

		8th International Workshop on Protocol Test Systems

				4-6 September 1995

		Institut National des Telecommunications (INT), EVRY, France

				Sponsored by IFIP TC6

IFIP will sponsor the eighth  International Workshop on Protocol Test
Systems (IWPTS) at the beginning of September 1995. The workshop will
be held at the Institut National des Telecommunications (INT) in Evry,
France. Evry is located  30 km south of Paris and is easily accessible
by highway or by train. The aim of the workshop is to be a meeting
point between research and industry and between theory and practice. 
Research papers and industrial usage reports as well as proposals for 
tutorials (advanced technology seminars), poster displays and tool 
demonstrations are requested.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

	- Methodology and architecture
	- Test sequences generation and test results analysis
	- Practical testing experience
	- Formalization and theory for testing
	- Tools and tool support
	- Testing for high-speed and multimedia protocols
	- ATM and ODP testing
	- Mobile and Intelligent Network Protocol Testing

Conference Co-Chairs : 

Prof. Ana Cavalli  and  Prof. Stanislaw Budkowski
INT - Dept LOR, 9, rue Charles Fourier, 91011 Evry Cedex

Phone : +33-1-60.76.44.27			Phone : +33-1-60.76.47.20
Fax :  +33-1-60.78.39.27			Fax :  +33-1-60.78.39.27
Email : [email-masked] 	Email: [email-masked]

Program Committee

B. Algayres (Verilog, FR), B. Baumgarten (GMD-Darmstadt, G), G. v.
Bochmann (Universite de Montreal, CA), E. Brinskma (University of
Twente, NL), R. Castanet (Universite de Bordeaux, FR), S. Chanson
(University of HongKong, HK), B. Chin (ETRI, KR), 
A. Dahbura (Motorola, USA), R. Dssouli (Universite de Montreal, CA), 
JP.Favreau (NIST, USA), R. Groz (CNET, FR), T. Higashino (University
of Osaka, JP), D. Hogrefe (University of Bern, CH), 
S. Kim (Korea Telecom, KR), J. Kroon (PTT Research, NT), 
G. Leduc (University of Liege, B), J. de Meer (GMD-Fokus, G), 
J. Manas (Technical University of Madrid, S), T. Mizuno (University
Shizuoka, JP), Alexandre Petrenko (IECS, Latvia), M. Phalippou (CNET,
FR), O. Rafiq (Universite de Pau, FR), H. Rudin (IBM Zurich, CH), 
P. de Saqui-Sannes (ENSICA, FR), B. Sarikaya (The University of Aizu,
JP), N. Shiratori (Tohoku University, JP), K. Tarnay (KFKI, H), 
Jan Tretmans (University of Twente, NL), H. Ural (University of Ottawa, CA), 
S. Vuong (University of British Columbia, CA), 
J. Wu (Tsinghua University, China).

Submission Policy

Full original papers must be written in English and should not exceed 
16 pages (including bibliography), 12 point single spaced. The front
page should contain the authors' names, affiliation, address, phone, 
fax and email address, with an abstract. Authors should indicate 
whether they would like to have their paper considered for oral or 
poster presentation. In case of poster presentation the submitted
paper may be reduced to 5 pages. All submitted papers will be 
reviewed and selected by the Program Committee.

The posters will be displayed in front of the Conference Room(s). 
Each presenter will be requested to be at his/her poster board during
the Poster Sessions. Display board will be provided for the poster 
presentations (115cm wide and 85 high).

A participant proceedings will be made available at the workshop 
and the final proceedings will be published by the official 
publisher of IFIP. The accepted papers not presented by the 
authors at the workshop will not be included in the final proceedings.

All submissions (5 copies) should be sent to one of the Conference Co-Chairs

Important Dates 

	 April	1,	1995  Paper submission deadline
	 June 	15,	1995  Notification of acceptance to authors
	 July	10,	1995  Camera-ready copy of participants proceedings due
	 September	4,	1995  Camera-ready copy of final 
						proceedings due

...........................................................................
...........................................................................

Expression of  interest in IWPTS' 95

If you are interested in IWPTS' 95, please return the following 
information (preferably by email) to Prof. Ana Cavalli 

First and Last
Name:..........................................................

Title (Prof., Dr, Mr, Mrs..):..................................

Affiliation:...................................................

Address:.......................................................

Tel.:.............................. Fax: ......................
Email:...................................

	I would like to receive further information about IWPTS'95.

	I intend to submit a paper to IWPTS'95 . 
	The provisional title is.....................................
....................................................
	The provisional list of authors is:...........................
....................................................

	I intend to submit a proposition for a tutorial / a poster
display / a tool demonstration  (please indicate). 

**************************************************************************