Subject: Lotos and CSCW: ask for information

From: [email-masked] (Christophe Loge)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 16:16:36 +0100

Hello,

I'm a new user of this mailing list and I'd like to have some information
(or some pointers to get them).

I'm currently working on the modelling of Multimedia Computer Supported
Cooperative Work Systems (CSCW).

In order to specify and validate my work, I'd like to know if some studies
have been done concerning FDTs and cooperative systems.

If so could you inform me about these studies and where I can find more
information (web servers, ftp servers, e-mails...).

Thank you for your help

Best regards

Christophe Loge

   +---+ --------------------- Christophe LOGE -----------------------
  / \ / \     
 /   /   \   Universite Pierre et Marie Curie,   
+---+ \   \  Institut Blaise Pascal,            Tel   :33-1-44-27-71-28
 \   \ +---+ Labo MASI - Equipe RA2D,           Fax   :33-1-44-27-62-86
  \   /   /  4, place Jussieu                   Telex :UPMCSIX 200-145 F
   \ / \ /   75252 PARIS Cedex 05 
    +---+                            e-mail:[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------