Subject: CHISSA Update

From: Jim Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 95 07:16:42 EST

CHISSA UPDATE:

I want to thank all of you who sent white papers to the Center
for High Integrity Software Systems Assurance. The response was
outstanding, with over 90 papers.  About 45% came from industry,
about 40% from academia, and the rest from government. Many
papers were collaborative efforts.

The Steering Committee is in the process of synthesizing these 
papers and will meet on April 11 to prepare the paper that completes 
this task.  Then, when the paper is completed, we will contact each 
of you to discuss CHISSA plans and continuing involvement.

By the way, please keep spreading information about CHISSA; some
papers are still arriving and we are accepting them.

Dolores Wallace, Program Manager
CHISSA
       *********************************************************
       Dolores R. Wallace                   (301) 975-3340 phone
       National Institute of Standards      (301) 926-3696 fax
       and Technology
       Technology Bldg, B 266
       Gaithersburg, MD 20899  USA          [email-masked]
       **********************************************************