Subject: Re: LOTOS tools

From: [email-masked] (Jeroen van de Lagemaat)
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 1995 09:45:28 +0100

>-	simualtion in a multiprocessor system

>best regards
>chritoph welte

Dear chritoph,

I do not know what version on Mini-Lite you had a look at, but the latest
version covers some of the things you mention:
>-	graphical display and edit functions.

 GLOW version 3.0 support graphical browsing, no editing

>	-	visualisation of state machines

The smile simulator allows you to transfer any spec into an EFSM.

>-	modularity
>	-	validation and specification of single "processes"

The smile simulator allows you to select any part of the spec and simulate
it independent

>	-	independent implementation of modules

The tool TOPO is one of the compilation tools. I assume Pepe Manas, who
maintains this mailing list, can tell you anything you like to know about
the possibilities related to compilation of parts of the spec.

>-	simualtion in a multiprocessor system

All our tools are build to run on Unix machines, single processor.

I would be more than willing to meet you and to give you a demonstration of
available LOTOS tools. Also we could than investigate what other
functionality you would like to have. If this is not yet avaialble we might
be interested to work on it.

Regards, Jeroen