Subject: Re: request of references

From: [email-masked] (Jeroen van de Lagemaat)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 14:39:30 +0100

I would like you to inform you about the availability of yet another book
on LOTOS, entitled: LOTOSPHERE - software development using LOTOS.

This book reflects the results of the Lotosphere project. It is a bundling
of papers covering all aspect studied in Lotosphere, together with
some introduction material on the language and its graphical form.
The book includes a large index, which can guide the reader
to find her/his way through the broad range of topics covered.

Below I append the list of contents.

Regards, Jeroen

        LOTOSphere -
        software development using LOTOS

        Editors: T. Bolognesi, J. v.d.Lagemaat, C.A. Vissers

Part 1
--------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW

C. A. Vissers, L. Ferreira Pires, J. v.d. Lagemaat
LotoSphere, an attempt towards a Design Culture 

J. Quemada, A. Azcorra, S. Pavon 
The LotoSphere Design Methodology 

L. Ferreira Pires, J. Schot
Design and implementation strategies

J. Manas
Getting to Use the LotoSphere integrated tool environment (LITE)

E. Wiedmer
LotoSphere industrial applications

R. Booth 
Applying LOTOS to OSI Application Layer Protocols

Part 2
--------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIFICATION AND TRANSFORMATION 

K. Turner, M. van Sinderen
LOTOS specification style for OSI

T. Bolognesi, D. De Frutos, R. Langerak, D. Latella
Correctness Preserving Transformations for the 
early phases of software development

P. Cunha, A. Fantechi, B. Mekhanet, E. Najm 
Correctness Preserving Transformations for the 
late phases of software development

J. P. Courtiat, D. E. Saidouni
A case study on protocol design

Part 3
--------------------------------------------------------------
ANALYSIS

H. Eertink
Executing LOTOS specifications: the SMILE tool

A. Azcorra, J. Quemada, J. Manas
A pragmatic approach to verification, validation and compilation

S. Gnesi, E. Madelaine, G. Ristori
An exercise in protocol verification

D. Wolz
A tool for checking ADT completeness and consistency

C. Wezeman
Deriving tests from LOTOS specifications
        [18]

Part 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPLEMENTATION

E. Dubuis, K. Warkentyne
The COLOS compiler

G.-J. van der Heijden, I. Widya, F. Juillot
TP Protocol from Specification to Implementation

V. Jones
Realization of CCR in C

A. Lakas, E. Najm
ALTO: An interactive transformation tool

Part 5
-----------------------------------------------------------
GRAPHICAL LOTOS

T. Bolognesi, E. Najm, P.A.J. Tilanus
G-LOTOS: A Graphical Language for Concurrent Systems 

T. Bolognesi, M. Caneve, E. Salvatori
GLOW 3.0 - a Graphical LOTOS Browser

Part 6
-----------------------------------------------------------
LOTOS ENHANCEMENTS 

E. Brinksma, G. Leih
Enhancements of LOTOS

R. Roth
Data Type Specifications in Modular LOTOS

Index.