Subject: Re: request of references

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 11:40:14 GMT

Hi Fabio,

These are the most relevant articles I know about.  I hope they are
useful.

Clark, R.G., LOTOS Design-Oriented Speicifications in the Object Based
Style, Technical Report ,TR 84, , Dept. of Computer Science and
Mathematics, University of Stirling, April 1992. 

Cussack, E., Rudkin S, Smith C, An object oriented interpretation of
LOTOS,  Formal Description Techniques II, Vuong, S., T., (ed.)
Elsevier Science Publishers, B.V., (North Holland), 1990. (pages 211-226)

Mayr, T., Specification of Object Oriented Systems in LOTOS,  Turner
K J (editor) Formal Description Techniques, Elsevier Science
Publishers, B.V., (North Holland), 1989 pages 107-119.

--

Panos Markopoulos.

UUCP:      [email-masked] | Computer Science Dept    |
Internet: [email-masked] | QMW University of London |
JANET:    [email-masked] | Mile End Road            |
Voice:     +44 71 975 5246     | London E1 4NS            |
Fax:       +44 81 980 6533     | UK                       |