From: Jim Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 09:35:35 EST

Everyone:

The closing date for white papers for the Center for High
Integrity Software System Assurance (CHISSA) at the National Institute of
Standards and Technology is soon - end of next week,
in fact.  Please have your papers postmarked by Jan 21 if at all
possible. 
  
  All of you on this list have inquired about CHISSA.  
  While I may  know what some of 
  you think CHISSA should do, not all members of the Steering Committee
  may be familiar with all of your concerns, requests. 
  Unless information is written somewhere,  it is very difficult
  to remember to include it in a synthesis, which the Steering
  Committee will prepare from the submitted white papers. 
  Hence, I encourage you strongly to
  send me a brief paper on either infrastructure issues ( e.g., how to
  assess technology, how to package it, how to distribute it,
  benefits of CHISSA) or specific (or aggregates of) technical issues related 
  to high integrity software systems.  

  Because you have demonstrated interest in CHISSA, I want
  to ensure that your ideas are incorporated in the CHISSA plan.
  A paper from you will provide some assurance that your concerns
  will be included.

  Sincerely, Dolores Wallace

       *********************************************************
       Dolores R. Wallace                   (301) 975-3340 phone
       National Institute of Standards      (301) 926-3696 fax
       and Technology
       Technology Bldg, B 266
       Gaithersburg, MD 20899  USA          [email-masked]
       **********************************************************

-- 
Jacques Sincennes, System Analyst   | /  email:  [email-masked]
LOTOS Group, University of Ottawa   | \  phone:  (613)564-9232
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada            \| /  fax:    (613)564-9486